April 2 2017

Week of 04.03.17

Welcome back from Spring Break!  I hope that you enjoyed the time and are ready to tackle the last few weeks of school.  The week leading up to Spring Break I was very fortunate to have the opportunity to go to Harvard University and participate in the Race, Equity, and Leadership in Schools Institute.  I gained such a tremendous amount from this institute which I’m looking forward to sharing with our school community into the future.  While it was difficult to be away from our school community and my own family, the learning gained will pay huge dividends for our school.  Thank you for your support our school and I look forward to partnering with you in our continued work together.

We have several events and opportunities to get involved coming up this week and in upcoming weeks.  Please check out the upcoming events link on the yellow post-it on the right hand corner of the page for more information on what is upcoming.

[wmd-divider style=”plant” spacing=”40″ color=”#002426″ size=”2″ ls-id=”58e10cdbcb5fc”/]

Upcoming PARCC/CMAS Assessments

7th grade 

April 5th, 6th, 7th and 10th

8th grade will also have CMAS Science testing on April 13th and 14th

Please make sure that students get a good night’s sleep on the nights before testing and encourage them to do their best.  Thank you for your partnership in supporting our students!

Posted April 2, 2017 by wlmsad12 in category Weekly Blog Posts