Week of 04.17.17
The end of the 2016-2017 school year is fast approaching! We are so thankful to be partners with you through this middle school experience….thank you for sharing your students with us! We want you to be aware of the important events coming up over the next few weeks as we finish out this school year.
- Community Forum on May 4th- postponed- I apologize for the change to this calendar event, however with the number of events coming up at the end of this school year I have decided to postpone the community forum event regarding the school mascot and associated imagery until next school year. However, if you have any questions please feel free to call or e-mail me any time. 720.972.5200 or email@example.com
- Pies with the Principals- Incoming 6th grade parents- April 20th- If you are a parent/guardian of an incoming 6th grader, please join us on Thursday, April 20th at 6:30 for Pies with the Principals! This event will provide give you an opportunity to get any remaining questions answered as well as to meet the school administrators and staff. We look forward to seeing you there! (This is a parent only event)
- Final PTO meeting for the 2016-2017 school year- May 3rd-It’s never too late to join us for PTO! Please join us on May 3rd at 6:30pm.
- Incoming 6th graders Ice Cream Social (Parents and students)- May 9th- If you are going to be a Westlake 6th grader next school year bring your parents and guardians for an Ice Cream Social. We are looking forward to getting to know you better and welcoming you to Westlake. Please come join us!
- 8th Grade End of Year Celebration Field Trip- May 22nd
- 7th Grade Field Day- May 22nd
- 8th Grade Awards Assembly and last day for 8th graders- May 23rd @ 12:30pm (No School for 6th and 7th Grade)
- 6th and 7th Grade Awards Assemblies and last day- May 24th- 7th @ 8:45am; 6th @ 12:45pm